On 21st May 2016 a conference was organized in Stockholm, Sweden, in cooperation with the Kurdistan National Congress (KNK), Free Life Party of Kurdistan (PJAK), and Farzad Kamangar Foundation.
The conference was attended by parties and organizations and included two panels. The participants made their assessments of various dimensions of execution and its consequences on society.
The participating speakers were as follow:
- Kurdistan National Congress (KNK)- Ahmad Karamus
- Arab Struggle Movement for the Liberation of Al-Ahwaz – Hoda Havashem
- Belochestan Human Right Group – Mansour Bibak
- Sahar Mohammadi – Human Right activist and Human Right lawyer
- Free Life Party of Kurdistan (PJAK) – Josef Soultani
- Free Women Society of Eastern Kurdistan (KJAR) – Ghazal Aliyali
- Kurdistan Human Rights Network (KHRN) – Rebvar Fakhri
- Kurdistan Human Rights Association – Said Sanadaji
- Zagros Youth – Ajeen Ahmed
In the conference, which lasted 3 hours, the speakers and the participants engaged themselves in an analysis of execution and considered possible ways to tackle this inhumane phenomenon. After evaluation of the proposals put forward by the participating organisations, the conference was concluded by a resolution.
[gdl_gallery title=”a-conference-on-the-policy-of-execution-in-iran” width=”165″ height=”165″ galid=”1″ ]